06 January 2013

Some Bergen places in painting effect

I was playing with photos and here I published the end effects. This houses are close to west part of Nygårdsparken. It was very nice place in Bergen, but now it is only very strange place.



Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

I like this house.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

Hotels.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

Once more, house I like.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

With this effect is looking like a picture from 19 century.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

Its just a next house.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

Parkveien.

Bergen, Hordaland, Norway

Olaf Ryes Vei.








5 comments:

  1. Drugie zdjęcie od góry - ten hotel w oryginale jest biały?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie. Zaczynając od lewej jest żółty, potem ten w centrum jest oliwkowo zielony, dopiero ten trzeci w oddali jest biały.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No właśnie coś mi nie pasowało - dzięki :-)
    Ale myślałam, że może przemalowali ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting photos! What software did you use to get these effects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any software, this is effect from camera. I used Nikon Coolpix P510. I only correct the light.

    ReplyDelete